Luxury Abu Dhabi Desert Safari [Half Day]
Abu Dhabi is more than a city; it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UAE.
Abu Dhabi will not fail you if you enjoy learning about world history and artifacts from many civilizations. Discover infrastructure as you've never seen it before, together with a culturally rich legacy that includes mosques, museums, and more.
The vastness of the desert terrain here adds to the incredible, one-of-a-kind experience. This is not a task for the faint of heart! A fun-filled journey includes riding through the desert sands on a land cruiser with skilled dune bashing, a one-of-a-kind ride on the desert ship, a camel, and living like an Arab amidst sandy surroundings.
Are you looking forward to an evening safari in Abu Dhabi, complete with adventure and skilled feats on the desert sand? Our evening desert safari itinerary will not disappoint.
While in Abu Dhabi, you must do dune bashing. The capital city of the United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its desert areas and the experiences that these lands have to offer.
Highlights of Abu Dhabi Luxury Desert Safari
- We'll pick you up in a land cruiser from your Abu Dhabi hotel and take you on a evening desert safari trip. Pickup will take place between 3:00 and 3.30 p.m. You'll be riding in an air-conditioned jeep with a total of six other passengers.
- As the skilled driver races up and down on the sandy ground, sliding through the golden sand, dune bashing in Abu Dhabi is amazing. Sand Dune Bashing is an adrenaline-pumping adventure that is best suited for those with a sense of adventure.
- A visit to a camel farm in the middle of the desert is included in your safari.
- You'll also get to ride a camel for a little period of time at the desert camp.
- While you're there, take in a stunning sunset and a traditional Arabian desert tent.
- The cafe serves Arabic coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, and dates, among other things.
- You are welcome to participate in sandboarding, henna painting, and other activities.
- For dinner, you'll be served Arabic BBQ. Shisha smoking, belly dance, and other activities are included in the supper.
- In this captivating desert country, spend the night and gaze up at the stars above you.
- After your Abu Dhabi evening desert tour, we'll drop you off in the city between 9.00 and 9.30 p.m.
Abu Dhabi is a must-see site that is immensely popular with tourists. The city is well-equipped with essential amenities, as well as distinctive and gorgeous mosques. Vacations are vital, and they must be meticulously planned! We believe that every vacation should be unforgettable, therefore we've designed the perfect journey for you and your loved ones while maintaining the highest level of safety.
We take guests on a morning, overnight, and evening desert safaris, according to their preferences.
|Minimum Number of Person:||02|
|Pick up Time:||03:00 PM - 03.30 PM|
|Drop off Time :||09:00 PM - 09:30 PM|
- Dune Drive
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Farm
- A glimpse of sunset views
- Visit to a traditional, Arabian desert camp
- Arabic Coffee, Normal Coffee, Tea, Water, Soft drinks, and Dates
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Costume for Picture
- Falcon (For Picture)
- BBQ Dinner
- Belly Dancing
- Tanoura Dancing
- Shisha Smoking
- Stargazing, Sitting on a dark desert
What's not included
- Quad Bike ( available for rent )
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase )
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- For pick-up, guests are asked to remain in the hotel lobby or near the mall's main entrance.
- Six passengers will be accommodated in the Land Cruiser on a shared basis.
- Pregnant women should avoid this tour.
- Participants with heart problems or other major medical disorders are not advised to participate.
- Infants are not advised to use it.
- Quad biking requires comfortable clothes, including closed shoes and trousers. During the winter, wearing warm clothing is recommended ( November to March )
- If you need to cancel your tour, please notify Abu Dhabi Desert Safari at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, you will be charged.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the evening desert safari tour will be charged, and the tour price will be deducted according to the cancellation policy.
- Avoid eating anything heavy before the desert safari because the dune bashing can make you feel nauseous. If you are eating anything, eat at least 2 hours before your experience.
- Wear clothes that are both comfortable and appropriate. It's fine to wear shorts, t-shirts, or lightweight tops. Extra shawls or jackets can be brought in case the weather cools down at night.
- It is better to wear open shoes, flip flops, or sandals because you will have the option to wander in the dunes. Sand can get into your shoes in a variety of ways.
- Remember to bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Bring a camera or a video camera to record the thrill of the adventure and the desert's spellbinding splendour.