Full Day Dubai City Tour to Explore Dubai
Who doesn't enjoy seeing skyscrapers, high-rise structures, and culture all in one place? If you want to see something similar, Dubai is the place to go. In reality, Dubai tourism offers an unforgettable experience unlike any other. Dubai has undergone a lot of changes in the last year. A full-day city tour is exactly what you need if you want to experience life in Dubai.
Dubai is all about romance and fascination. From its breathtaking shoreline to its artistic legacy to its delectable cuisine. Observe the towering buildings and beautiful historical monuments. The Dubai city tour allows you to see the splendor of the United Arab Emirates. Bur Dubai, Deira, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Downtown Dubai are among the attractions. In other words, whether you are a culture buff or a fashionista, Dubai has everything you want to see.
On this full-day Dubai city trip, get an up-close look at the city's beautiful old and modern landmarks! It allows you to cross off all of the must-see attractions and sights on your Dubai bucket list. Dubai is a contemporary, bustling city with a rich history and tradition. Dubai is fascinating and intriguing, with its beautiful shoreline, cultural legacy, numerous gastronomic pleasures, and, most importantly, a plethora of iconic structures that include both tall skyscrapers and quaint historical monuments. From the popular sites of Bur Dubai and Deira to Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, all the way down to Downtown Dubai, Desert Holiday Tours' Dubai on Wheels lets you enjoy the emirate's beauty.
Wander through the Gold Souk, a shopping labyrinth presenting the finest selection of gold, diamond, and platinum jewelry, to discover the fascinating appeal of Dubai's historic neighborhoods. It not only allows you to hone your bargaining abilities and enjoy the real deal, but it also allows you to get a true understanding of the emirate's trading situation.
Take a leisurely stroll through the Bastakiya Quarter, which features attractions such as the Spice Souk, Date Souk, museums, and art galleries, for a fair taste of the region's history and tradition. With its plethora of distinctive arts and artifacts on display, a visit to Dubai Museum within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort allows you to trace past the rich history and experience an aura of time-honored principles.
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Mall
- Spice Market
- Gold Souk
- Burj Al Arab & Palm Jumeirah View
- Dubai Old Market Souq
- Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa View
A visit to the museum provides insight into living in Dubai prior to and after the oil boom. The Dubai Museum's displays explain how the city has grown over time, based on a deeply established civilization. Original relics like pottery, weapons, and tombs are on display at the museum.
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, the children's 'edutainment' concept KidZania, and a vast indoor cinema complex are just a few of the ways to keep everyone entertained at the Dubai Mall. It is not just the world's largest mall, but also the most popular. Even if you prefer quieter settings, the mall is worth a visit (as there are some of the main Dubai attractions located next to and inside the mall).
The Spice Souk in Dubai is a vibrant, fragrant, and sensory experience. Explore the old spice market in Dubai's heritage district to learn about new flavors and cuisines. As you are exposed to the heaps of scented herbs and spices that flow from enormous baskets at every turn, take in the ambiance of the past.
Hundreds of shops offering gold, silver, and precious stone jewelry in elaborate Arab and Indian patterns may be found in this traditional market. Visitors frequently spend an entire day here!
Burj Al Arab & Palm Jumeirah View
The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is without a doubt one of Dubai's most well-known landmarks and tourist attractions, and is known for its'seven-star status.' The luxurious all-suite hotel features a variety of fine dining restaurants, beautiful beaches, and the Burj Al Arab Terrace, which is the largest in the world. Also the View at The Palm offers unrivaled vistas of one of Dubai's most famous sites. The observation deck, which is 240 meters high, offers never-before-seen 360-degree panoramas of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf, and the Dubai skyline in the distance.
Dubai Old Market Souq
Even if you don't intend to shop, it's a fantastic site to visit. In Dubai, there are numerous traditional souks that provide a distinct and interesting experience. The spice souk in Dubai, for example, is well-known among visitors. Similarly, Abu Dhabi's souks are a popular tourist destination.
Burj Khalifa View
Floor-to-ceiling glass and uninterrupted 360-degree views of the world below greet you as the doors open. When you look out from the world's tallest skyscraper and witness the vivid cityscape at night, the vista takes on a new significance. Tourists flock to the Burj Khalifa because it is the world's tallest structure. Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest building, as you should know by now. This is one of the most compelling reasons to visit the Burj Khalifa.
(Ticket on Request additional cost based on timing)
- Pickup and drop from your hotel or place in Dubai on a Private as per your timing choice
- Dubai Museum
- Shopping at the Dubai Mall
- Famous Spice Souk (Market)
- Popular Gold Souk (Market)
- Drive Through Jumeirah Mosque
- Spend Some Time At Jumeirah Beach
- A Whole New Photographic Experience of The Mighty Burj Al Arab
- Drop Back To Your Hotel/Location
What's not included
- There will be no meals provided, however, a quick snack will be provided.
- The Burj Khalifa entrance ticket (available to purchase)
- The Atlantis Hotel and the Burj Al Arab are not included.
- Any additional services or costs are not covered.
- Minimum of 02 persons required.
- Guests are kindly requested to remain at the hotel lobby or by the malls for pick up.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport with you.
- There will be no refunds for services that are only partially utilized.
- During this activity, no heavy luggage is allowed to be carried.
- This Tour activity is available every day except Fridays when most attractions are closed.
- Some of the venues may be closed for visiting on certain days and weekends. In such instances, we shall not be held liable and no compensation will be provided.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- If you need to cancel your tour, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, you will be charged.