Abu Dhabi Sunset Hummer Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Sandboarding & Quad Bike Option
Hidden paths, Bedouin customs and traditional entertainment are awaiting your arrival in the deserts of Abu Dhabi. Take the maximum thrill of the sand dunes with a hummer dune bashing session, get up and personal with the Bedouin lifestyle as you adorn yourself with henna paintings, smoke shisha and ride off into the sunset aboard a camel.
- Visit the desert of Al- Khatim in the evening on a 6 hour Hummer Desert Safari.
- Enjoy dune bashing aboard the spectacular Hummer H2 SUV
- Watch the enchanting view of the sunset atop the high sand dunes of the desert.
- Take a stroll through the desert on a camel ride to experience the desert like a native Arabian.
- Experience the Arabian hospitality at a traditional, Bedouin Desert camp, where you will be served with Arabic coffee and dates.
- Entertain yourself with live performances of Folkloric Tanoura and belly dancing
Tour in Detail
Surround yourself with the sheer grandeur of the serene desert of Al- Khatim in our exclusive Hummer Desert Safari of Abu Dhabi. Begin your tour directly from Abu Dhabi, where you will be picked up by our experienced Safari Marshal in a Hummer and proceed to the desert of Al- Khatim, located in Al- Ain, an hour away from the city of Abu Dhabi.
Experience a fun filled, gripping jaunt of dune bashing as the Hummer leaps and bounces its way through the steep slopes of the desert. Visit the docile herds of camel at the Camel Farm, and take a stroll through the desert on a camel ride to experience the desert like a native Arabian. Watch the slow and steady setting of the golden sun that casts a mesmerizing glow of golden hues that spreads throughout the desert, forming an enchanting panorama of the horizon.
Visit a traditional, Arabian Desert camp, and feel the essence of the Bedouin form of living amidst the sights and sounds of the desert. Experience the true Arabian hospitality at the desert camp, where you will be served with Arabic coffee and dates. Be a part of a host of classic Arabian activities like henna tattooing, sand boarding and shisha smoking at the desert camp.
As the darkness closes in and the day draws to an end, feast on an authentic Arabic barbeque beneath the stars and enjoy the entertainment lined up for you like music and dancing, inclusive of belly dancing by professional belly dancers.
- Transport to and from the hotels or malls at Abu Dhabi via Hummer H2 SUV
- Experienced Abu Dhabi desert 4x4 Tour destination guide
- Local Camel Farm visit
- Dune Bashing
- Top Dune Sunset Photo Opportunity
- Arabic coffee and dates at Bedouin camp
- Bottled Water & Soft Dinks
- Henna Tattoo
- Falcon Photoshoot
- Short session of camel riding for photos
- Sandboarding Boat
- Arabic costume photo shoot
- BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dance and Tanoura dance show with Arabic Music
- Stargazing, Sitting on dark desert
- Quad Bike (Available for Rent)
- Cake for Birthday (Can be arranged upon request)
What's not Included
- Any items not mentioned
- Pick-Up Timings: 03:00 PM
- Drop-Back Timings: 09:00 PM (±30 Min).
- Hummer Desert Tour price charged per car & maximum 5 guest or combination of 5 guests. All inclusive per vehicle 1500 AED (All inclusive as per the above includes) for guest can participate in this expedition
- Abu Dhabi Port – Ships Arrivals : Our Safari Marshal will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name board of yours
- Abu Dhabi international Airport : Guests are requested to come to Airport Premier inn hotel lobby which is 10 minutes walk away
- Any City Hotels in Abu Dhabi : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from any city hotel’s lobby
- Any Malls : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from any main mall’s main entrance
Know Before You Book
- The Hummer H2 SUV can accommodate a maximum of 5 persons per car.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking with subject to availability.
- For pick-up, guests are asked to remain in the hotel lobby or near the mall's main entrance.
- Times duration or start/stop times may change due to weather conditions.
- Please strictly adhere to all guidelines provided by the Safari Marshal
- Take care of your belongings.
- Recommended attire:- Loose, comfortable clothing with a sweater to keep you warm after dark in the summer. Flip flops are preferred more than shoes for comfort (if you intend sports shoes). Bring sunglasses, a sun hat and sunscreen. In the winter long clothes with jackets are recommended.
- Have a light meal before the trip to help avoid nausea. It’s best to avoid food 2-3 hours before the journey begins.
- On other religious holidays, there will be no entertainment activities in the camps as per the UAE law. The government will announce the dates prior.
Not Suitable For
- Pregnant Individuals
- Individuals who get nauseated often
- Individuals with severe medical conditions
- Individuals with back pain
Terms and Conditions
- If the tour is cancelled due to an unavoidable circumstance like the weather, either a full refund or an alternative booking date.
- Advanced booking is required as bookings are subject to availability.
- If you need to cancel your tour, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, you will be charged.
- Last minute Changes or cancellations are not permitted.