Abu Dhabi Sunset ATV Quad Bike Adventure Ride with 4x4 Desert Safari
Experience the ultimate sunset adventure in the Al Khatim desert with our all-inclusive 4x4 tour. Take a 30-minute self-riding ATV bike tour through the majestic dunes for an added thrill. Quad biking is a thrilling off-road activity that allows you to embrace the beauty of the golden sands fully. This once-in-a-lifetime experience will surely be one you'll never forget.
Enhance your evening desert tour with a thrilling quad bike ride! Before arriving at the Bedouin camp, enjoy a heart-pumping 4x4 dune-bashing adventure. Then, as the sun sets over the Al Khatim desert, take the reins and experience the thrill of self-driving a quad bike through the breathtaking scenery. This unique adventure will surely add excitement and diversity to your Abu Dhabi trip.
While you enjoy the ride and admire the sand dunes of the magnificent desert, you can also stop for refreshments. Refreshments are provided along with the tour package. Usually, you will be picked up around 2.30 -3.30 PM, depending on the sunset, to the Abu Dhabi desert. We will be in touch with you to confirm the exact pick up time.
When you book a Quad biking tour in Abu Dhabi, you will be picked up in a Land Cruiser and dropped off at your desired location.
Apart from enjoying a thrilling Quad bike ride in the desert, you can also experience various other activities such as Dune bashing, Sand skiing, Camel ride, Henna, Shisha, Falcon pictures, BBQ dinner, and Bedouin camp-based entertainment shows, and many more customized to your requirements in your tour package.
You can enjoy the ride by booking a Quad bike for 30 minutes, but if you are trying it for the first time, then our professional team will assist you with an introductory session.
This session before the ride also includes a briefing on the rules that must be followed and all the safety procedures. The instructor will be there to guide you throughout the ride and in need of any emergency.
- Round transport to and from Hotels and Malls in Abu Dhabi
- 4x4 Land cruiser- Insured & roller protected
- A well trained and licensed safari guide
- 30-40 minutes Dune bashing adventure drive
- 30 minutes Quad bike rental for self-drive
- Camel farm sightseeing experience
- Complementary tea, coffee and date
- Unlimited soft drinks and water bottles
- Arabic costumes to pictures
- Falcon for pictures
- Henna designer
- Shisha (Subject To Availablity)
- Sand Board
- Came ride
- Belly dance show
- Tanura dance show
- BBQ mixed Buffet dinner
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Camel Trekking
- Pick-Up Timings: 03:00 PM
- Drop-Back Timings: 09:00 PM (±30 Min).
Guests will be picked up from all Abu Dhabi city hotels, residences, malls, Airport Premier inn hotel lobby, Abu Dhabi Port exit gate, and other landmarks in Abu Dhabi.
- Abu Dhabi Port – Ships Arrivals : Our Safari Marshal will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name board of yours
- Abu Dhabi international Airport : Guests are requested to come to Airport Premier inn hotel lobby which is 10 minutes walk away
- Any City Hotels in Abu Dhabi : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from any city hotel’s lobby
- Any Malls : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from any main mall’s main entrance
Frequently Asked Questions
- For pick-up, guests are asked to remain in the hotel lobby or near the mall's main entrance.
- Six passengers will be accommodated in the Land Cruiser on a shared basis.
- Times duration or start/stop times may change due to weather conditions.
- Please strictly adhere to all guidelines provided by the Safari Marshal
- Take care of your belongings.
- Recommended attire:- Loose, comfortable clothing with a sweater to keep you warm after dark in the summer. Flip flops are preferred more than shoes for comfort (if you intend sports shoes). Bring sunglasses, a sun hat and sunscreen. In the winter long clothes with jackets are recommended.
- Have a light meal before the trip to help avoid nausea. It’s best to avoid food 2-3 hours before the journey begins.
- On religious holidays there will be no entertainment activities, such as belly dance performances in the camps according to the UAE law. The dates will be announced prior by the government.
This tour is not recommended for,
- Pregnant individuals
- Individuals who get nauseated often
- Individuals with severe medical conditions
- Individuals with back pain
- Aged travelers
Terms and Conditions
- You will be offered a full refund or an alternative date if the tour is canceled due to unavoidable circumstances such as bad weather.
- For a full refund, cancellation needs to be made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the ride.