Dhow Cruise Dinner Abu Dhabi
Take pleasure in an authentic Emirati experience onboard a traditional dhow. The exciting ‘dhow cruise’ lets you enjoy the beauty of Abu Dhabi’s waterways nestled cosily in the interior of the age-old dhow, a nautical vessel used extensively by ancient Emiratis for pearling and fishing. Apart from splendid views of the bustling Abu Dhabi Marina, you will also be served with a delicious dinner and transferred to your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi dhow cruise is a 02 hour excursion that takes you through the modern waterways of the Abu Dhabi Marina. Make your way to the marina or book a transfer to be driven from your Abu Dhabi hotel in a comfortable AC vehicle. Onboard you can choose from a variety of soft drinks and water to accompany the delicious open buffet dinner.
- 02 hour dhow cruise tour.
- Water and soft drinks
- Open dinner buffet
- Pickup and drop off from Abu Dhabi hotels in modern AC vehicles (can be arranged for additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages
Why not enjoy Abu Dhabi in a unique way? Why not combine sightseeing with a culinary experience you will never forget? All that is possible if you leave behind the traditional Abu Dhabi restaurants and have a buffet-style dinner onboard a dhow boat.
The Abu Dhabi dhow cruise excursion begins when you arrive at the marina. If you have booked a private transfer, your chauffeur will arrive at your hotel lobby in an AC vehicle. After the pick up you will be driven to the Abu Dhabi city marina where your dhow cruise begins. Get comfortable in your allocated seats before the cruise starts. For the next 3 hours you will sail the waters of the Abu Dhabi Marina. Onboard you can choose to have dinner served on set menu or open buffet style with dishes ideal for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Dinner will be accompanied with music and live belly dance show for a more in-depth Emirati experience. The tour ends with a drop-off back at your Abu Dhabi hotel.
Important to Know
- The Abu Dhabi Dhow cruise dinner operates daily from 08 pm to 10 pm.
- Down payment for small groups (below 6 pax) are not required.
- Payments for the dhow cruise should be settled by cash or card before the cruise begins.
- Advance payments can be settled via bank transfers.
- Credit card payments can be settled in our office.
- Currencies accepted for payments are USD, EUR, GBP and UAE dirham.
- Booked cruises should be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours before the start time for a full cash refund.
- Cancellations made within less than 48 hours will incur a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the excursion price.
- In the case of a no show, there will be no refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Transfer service is subject to availability and is arranged at extra cost.
- Children between 6 - 12 years of age are charged 50% of the adult ticket rate. Children below 6 years are allowed entry free of charge.
- Advanced booking is required as bookings are subject to availability.